I'll Tell You What You Want...
As I mentioned last week, I have a mountain of stuff I'm not getting through. Rather than leaving it to go funny in storage or throw it out, I thought I'd put some of it here in the hopes they may be found a home. Before I turn to eBay, I'd like to offer you the chance to have first dibs.
...What You Really Really Want
So, if you'd like to try something new, or spot an old favourite, drop me a message at email@example.com. If you know someone looking to try something new, point them in this direction too.
Boring but Necessary Info:
- This will be on first come first served, so don't be offended if it's already gone.
- I've listed prices, all cheaper than buying the bits. Postage for a small package is approximately £2.80, but may vary if the package strays into a medium size when bits are grouped.
- I'll request money via PayPal, but let me know if that causes any problems for you
- Things will be up for grabs until 11:59pm Sunday 26th April 2015.
- Everything is unused by me, though things that came in plastic wrap has had that removed so I could at least nose in the box.
- If you're after any of the Korean stuff, be aware the ingredients will be in Korean. Korean cosmetics tend to steer clear of chemicals know to cause reactions, but it's always best to be careful. 99% of the time the ingredients are easy to find on Google, but if you need some help I can try and help find them.
- Likewise, instructions will be in Korean too so I'm more than happy to let you know what you're supposed to do with the shiny new cream / goo in your life.
- I will keep the what's up for grabs page up to date.
Let the Stuff Commence!
Where's the stuff?! I hear you ask. EDIT: Sadly, the stuff has ended. But you never know, it may make a return...